I purchased our third Haban at a flea market. Someone had made some severe modifications to it. It apparently was mounted on the front of a John Deere to mow ditches and a bank. Only the outer section of the mower remained and had a lot of extra stuff welded to it. I ordinarily don’t like to destroy the integrity of an original piece of equipment, but this Haban had been so butchered up that by the time I got all the extra stuff cut off, I didn’t mine welding a few things back.
I found that I only have a few pictures of the mower. I’ll have to get more and add them when I get a chance. I tried to pattern it off an IH mower, but had to use the original Haban lift method.